Apply now ! Fill out the application by clicking here!
Click to see larger image
We are a non-profit and rely on grants and volunteers to be able to continue to provide our services to young adults with developmental delays. Consider becoming a volunteer working with us in our organic garden, helping in the kitchen or working on a restortion project. We would greatly appreciate financial support, if you are unable to volunteer.
"Nature Links has a challenging mission that can stimulate broad educational goals. It can help instill an important sense of environmental stewardship, holistic health and community well being through its unique focus on job training and continuing education."
- Marc Sarnoff- Commissioner, City of Miami
"Every child deserves the right to reach his or her potential. Nature Links is established in that manner."
- David Lawrence Jr. - The Early Childhood Initiative Foundation
"The commitment made by Miami Dade College through its new Miami Culinary Institute program should be a major factor in the success of your newest program."
- Ken Marquard, Ph.D., Director, The MEED program, Miami Dade College, Facilitator, The Association of Agencies (AOA)
"This program fills a void in the developmental trajectories of young adults with developmental challenges. An investment in this program can help families and save money to individuals, the city and the state."
- Isaac Prilletensky Dean and Professor, University of Miami, School of Education & Human Development
"The goals of Nature Links are entirely consistent with our mission,and we are thrilled to support Nature Links' efforts to improve opportunities for young adults with developmental disabilities."
- Daniel Armstrong, phD, Professor and Executive Vice Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Director, Mailman Center for Child Development